- Reduced place and space to design the plating system of conveyed elements into the machine.
- The use of standard components can not meet the needs of the application.
- Ubiquitous cardboard dust and harmful to the bearings.
- Need for a vibration-absorbing system.
- An optimized lifetime of boggie to minimize downtime costs.
- Ball bearings grease shall in no case be spread on cardboard.
- Compact design to maximize space.
- Integration of metal components where constraints are high.
- Combination of plastic and metal with plays and friction optimization. Robust unit with reinforced polymer.
- Custom design to meet customer needs.
- Use of standard size bearings on a tailored hybrid assembly metal-plastic.
- Choosing a self-lubricating plastic for extended lifetime.
- Optimized grease and seals which prevent the grease to spreads out and prevent from the danger caused by the capillary effect on the carton dust on the ball bearings.
- Use of an anticorrosion treatment for the axes.
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to low friction bearings.
- Tailored compact unit for OEM.
- Simplified logistics through the delivery of a complete set.
- Guaranteed to avoid grease on the boxes. A longer life thanks to optimized materials choice.
- Repeatability of execution and mastery internal bearings clearance.